Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

I we start a new year I think back on what the last year had to offer. I see some times of sorrow and some of happiness. The good thing is the happy ones out number the sad. The one thing I can say is that the Lord has blessed me in many ways this last year. From the trip to the Creation museum, to the blessing of teaching and passing on what I have learned. I look forward to a growing apologetics ministry at church. This is going to be a great year, I jsut know the Lord will bless this ministry and help it grow. I thank Him for my wife, my children, my friends and most of all my salvation. For without His love I would still be lost in a world of sin and doubt. I pray and hope that many come to know this truth in the year to come.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rosamond, California
This all about my words. Some of my words show up in my poetry. Some of my words show up in my thoughts on paper. I will endeavor to update this as often as I can. As things come to mind. I hope you enjoy.

Answers in Genesis Articles

Followers